Quinoa - Organic Certified
Quinoa is a great guten-free alternative to rice & pasta.
A "super food", Organic Quinoa is gluten-free, has a mildly nutty flavor, high in protein & has a low glycemic index. This versitile grain can be used in hot or cold recipes alike and is quick and easy to prepare.
- Gluten Free
- High in Protein
- High in Fiber
- 100% Whole Grain
- Contains all 9 essential Amino Acids that your body needs daily
- Rich in iron, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus & manganese
- Low Glycemic Index - Good for Blood Sugar Control
NUTRITION: Per 0.25 cup dry (43g) | CALORIES: 160
FAT: 2.5g | PROTEIN: 6g | CARBOHYDRATE: 28g (FIBER: 3g)
- Before cooking your quinoa, rinse it with water.
- Combine 1 cup of quinoa with 2 cups of water in a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover the pot & reduce heat to medium-low & let simmer for about 15 – 20 minutes until the water is absorbed.