Peanuts | Dry Roasted
Premium Quality Dry Roasted Peanuts (without oil)
A Healthy Handful of Peanuts
- Protein helps keep you satisfied. And peanuts—which are not actually nuts but, like peas and beans, are legumes—have seven grams of protein per one–ounce serving.
- Fiber - Peanuts are a good source of dietary fiber, which can help keep you feeling full longer and can aid digestion. Not too many snacks contain fiber!
- Niacin is a B vitamin that the body uses to convert food into energy. A one–ounce serving of peanuts delivers about 15% of the niacin you need each day.
- Vitamin E - A one–ounce serving of peanuts delivers a good source of Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps you protect cells from damage.
- Resveratrol - This plant compound with antioxidant properties is found in peanuts (especially high in peanut skins) as well as grapes. Many scientific studies are looking at its health benefits.
- “Good” Fats - Experts recommend limiting the intake of foods high in saturated fat and replacing them with foods high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated–“good”—fats. And 80% of the fat in peanuts comprise the “good” fats.
Customers Also Viewed