Dried mango is a healthy snack that is absolutely delightful and rich in vitamin A, B-complex, C, dietary fiber, and antioxidants.
Health Benefits Of Dried Mango
- Dried mango is extremely rich in vitamin A, which keeps skin and mucous membranes healthy so that they can protect against bacteria and viruses.
- Vitamin A also promotes eye health, and can reduce the risk for macular degeneration, the leading cause of blindness among older adults.
- Dried mangoes are also a good source of B-complex vitamins, which convert food into energy, relieve stress, and improve red blood cell production.
- Loaded with antioxidants, dried mango is a good source of the protective compounds that fight off oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Dried mangoes are an excellent source of dietary fiber, that:
- Helps stabilize blood sugar levels
- Increases nutrient absorption
- May reduce LDL “bad” cholesterol levels.
- Promotes a healthy digestive system