- Prep Time: 5 min(s)
- Cook Time: 10 min(s)
- Total Time: 15 min(s)
- Servings: 4
- Amna's Pure Coconut Oil: 1 Table spoon
- Chicken Thighs (boneless): 1.5 Pounds
- Soy Sauce: 1/4 Cup
- Honey: 3 Table spoons
- Onion (chopped): 1 Table spoon
- Vinegar: 1 Table spoon
- Garlic (minced): 1 Table spoon
- In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, sugar, coconut oil, onions, vinegar, honey and garlic.
- Add the chicken and massage the chicken in the marinade.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat an oiled grill on medium high heat.
- Cook the chicken properly (approximately 5 minutes on each side).
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the chicken to serve with boiled rice.
Tell us how it turned out in the comments section below!